CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO THE SHOW
The Nice Print / Nice Com fair is a fair reserved for professionals.
The organization reserves the right to systematically check the nature of the professional activity of badge applicants.
Any badge request may be checked on the basis of the following documents:
• Number Siret
• Extract from K-bis (or extract from registration in the Trades Directory)
In the event that a badge request is not valid, it will be refused.
If your company is under construction or if you want to visit the fair as part of a professional training,
thank you for contacting our services, before Friday, August 31, 2021.
For more information, contact our teams: firstname.lastname@example.org
All badge requests will be checked beforehand and at the entrance to the show.
For academics and students:
Our fair is an event reserved for professionals in the sector, however we have decided to grant regulated access to students and academics so that they have the opportunity to understand the reality of the market. This is therefore subject to conditions:
• Students must be over 18 years of age.
• They must be accompanied by a teacher when it is an entire class and move around the living room in small groups (6-8 people)
• All students and accompanying adults must pre-register via the website's online form.
• Access to the lounge is authorized on Thursday 23 September from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Student delegations should be aware that this is a professional meeting and that our exhibitors are primarily there to work.
Our fair is a professional meeting reserved for players in the communication and marking sector. Many machines are exposed, inks, solvents and other products which are sometimes very toxic. Based on this observation, we decided not to allow access to people under 18 on our event. Pets are also not allowed.